Wireless Dev Studio
is an ActiveX DLL
that allows you to fully handle GSM, GPRS, HSCSD and UMTS terminals
Easily integrable into any application written in whichever language that supports COM technology (Visual Basic, Visual C++, .NET, Borland Delphi, Power Builder, etc..), Wireless Dev Studio
was designed mainly to provide developers with a tool capable of sending and receiving SMS messages with optimal performance and of transferring data over the mobile network
Developers, using an easy-to-use interface that exports "methods" and "events", can integrate the following features in their application:
- Reception and forwarding of text messages.
- Reception and forwarding of flash messages.
- Multiple forwarding of SMS messages (the same message is forwarded to N addressees at the same time).
- Reception and forwarding of UCS2 messages (to support also asian languages).
- Status reports (delivery reports) handling.
- Reception and forwarding of binary messages (logos, melodies, EMS, WAP indications).
- Voice call handling (both incoming and outgoing).
- Data transfer via GSM (GSM data calls)
- Handling of phonebooks of both SIM and terminal.
- Call diverting
- Enabling/disabling and changing of PIN